Google+

Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

My man Douwe dropped this mix on me. I booked him.



My man Douwe dropped some serious heat on us earlier in the week and we needed it, it's been icy here!

He has been Disco Deviant's Dutch brother in arms for a while now and his unique taste and preference for an altogether slower and deep sound than a lot of his peers has served him well. He has started to get more attention and respect for staying true to his word and delivering a pitched down approach in a scene dominated by techno and faster harder beats.

Got to give him credit for that, and he is now working on a number of different projects some of these under the Disco Deviant banner where he will take the sound further, programming and hosting his own room at larger events in the Netherlands

We are looking forward to having him over to play in Brighton at our monthly residency Above Audio on Friday March 16th.

In the meantime take a dip in this aural pool of tropical treats. Bound to warm you up without an obvious track in sight. A break from the norm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, this weekend is good in favor of me, because this point in time i am reading this wonderful informative post here at my home.
My site: Trance Video